Posts tagged IEEE
IEEE Cluster 2011: International Conference on Cluster Computing
Austin, Texas / September 26-30, 2011
IEEE Cluster 2011 “
IEEE Cluster 2011 is the premier conference on all aspects of cluster computing for computational science. The conference will be held from Sept. 26-30, 2011, at the Hilton Hotel in Austin, Texas, one of the leading technology cities in the United States.
Cluster computing has become the most common method of configuring and deploying high performance computing systems. Clusters offer high performance that is cost-effective, and maturing software has made clusters more scalable and reliable. They are used to solve some of the most challenging and complex problems, to analyze and visualize massive data, and manage tremendous amounts of storage.
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Professor James Jian-Qiang Lu was recently named a fellow of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
- Conference Session to Focus on Use of HPC for Personalized Healthcare (0) Seattle-based CODONiS teams up with scientists from the Institute for Systems Biology to advance biomedical computing for future personalized healthcare. […] 1 year ago
- Micron Unveils 64GB Load Reduced DIMMs (0) Micron Technology, Inc. announces new portfolio of load reduced dual-inline memory modules featuring a 64GB offering. HPC Wire 1 year ago
- Has Simplicity in HPC Cloud Been Achieved? (0) For many organizations the complexity associated with creating and managing servers in the cloud is a significant barrier to adoption […] 1 year ago
- ACM’s Newest Special Interest Group Offers “Home Base” for HPC (0) CORVALLIS, OR (1 November 2011) – Today marks the official launch of the ACM’s Special Interest Group on High Performance […] 1 year ago
- Podcast: Supercomputer Tops 10 Petaflops; Good News/Bad News for AMD (0) The “K Computer” in Japan breaks the 10 petaflop barrier and AMD Fusion debuts in HPC. HPC Wire 1 year ago
2011 announces available Build Center Cloud Computer Computing Could Data energy Financial First From future Help High Intel Kerrighed Launches Million more Multicore national ORNL OSCAR Parallel Performance Platform quantum Released Releases Research Rocks Science Server Software Solutions Storage Super Supercomputer Supercomputing Supermicro Technology University
- disfunzione erettile rimedi naturali I will not talk about your competence, the article simply disgusting 1 year ago
- ipad cases ipad cases...Very good written information. It will be useful to anybody who employess it, as well as me. Keep […] 1 year ago
- google reklam ver Very good theme. Would you mind giving me the name of theme you use? Google Reklam Ver 1 year ago
- iphone 5 Hello , I do think this really is a superb web site. I stumbled on it on Yahoo , i'll […] 1 year ago
- Antalya Temizlik Great blogging. Keep it up Btw i found my self here while i was searching for "temizlik sirketleri antalya" 1 year ago