Compression for High-Quality, High Bandwidth Video
by Stewart Taylor, Intel Corporation
This article provides an introduction to video compression and decompression algorithms, including two popular specifications for video compression, and the handling of video compression in the Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel® IPP).
Overview of Coding
Image and video encoders and decoders, in software called codecs, are intended to compress their media for storage [...]
- Japanese Firm Offers Cloud-Based High Frequency Trading Platform
- Multi-core File Compression
- Are you frustrated with inconsistent video quality and uneven wait time for video response?
- Research and Markets: High Performance Business Computing in Financial Institutions
- NASA Invests in DQSI for High Performance GIS Research
- PCTEL Unveils New High Noise Rejection GPS Timing Synchronization Antenna
- High Performance C++ Code in Windows Azure Roles
- Spirent Tests High Speed Ethernet Technologies for the Cloud
- International Integrated Solutions Teams with Violin Memory to Offer High Performance Computing …
- Enablence Launches High Performance Photodiodes