Justin Rattner aims to change our relationship with technology – IDF Keynote 2010
Justin Rattner, Intel CTO and director, Intel Labs, presented a compelling vision of the future in his
The concept of context-aware computing has been stirring in the research community for decades. Justin acknowledged the late Mark Weiser of Xerox PARC who articulated the original vision back in 1991. As technology has advanced since then, the potential for truly context aware computing is now able to become a reality.
According to Justin, context is everything and that makes it complex. If we get it right, it will propel an entire new set of experiences.
For a copy of Justin’s presentation and to review his keynote, visit the
- Intel Announces New Science and Technology Center for Pervasive Computing
- Solarflare, Arista Networks Team Up on Low-Latency 10GbE Technology
- New Intel Science and Technology Center for Secure Computing
- Intel Announces Two New Intel Science and Technology Centers – Cloud and Embedded Computing
- Intel Highlights Cutting-Edge Multicore and DRAM Technology at IDF
- Intel invites you to submit a proposal for an Intel Science and Technology Center
- OCZ Technology to Showcase Enterprise SSDs at HPC Financial Markets Show
- Chip-level advances that may change computing
- ATTO Technology Introduces FastFrame 10Gb/s Network Interface Card for High-Bandwidth Connectivity
- IBM Unveils New Pre-Engineered Technology Services Model